Request a Speaker
Our community education program is provided as a public service to groups from hospitals, hospices, schools, faith communities, businesses, caregivers, and public service organizations to help people increase their knowledge and understanding about various aspects of dying, death, funerals and grief.
We feel strongly that people feel more confident in the choices they make during these difficult transitions when they have had information to help them make educated choices. We present to any size group and have addressed people of all ages.
We invite groups to tour our facilities and can arrange for people to visit our crematory, as there can be many questions about this process. We can tailor our presentations to your needs, audience, time frame and desired outcomes.
We are pleased to offer the ability to request a speaker from our company who can come to your group to speak on a variety of subjects, including:
- Growing Through Grief & Loss
- Cultural Sensitivity Regarding Death, Grief & Funerals
- Coping with Holidays & Anniversaries
- Helping Others Through the Process of Grief
- Death, Grief & Funerals- Legal & Practical Considerations
- When Someone Dies- What happens at the funeral home?
- Compassion Satisfaction & Compassion Fatigue
- Many Faces, Many Faiths – Different faith traditions and end-of-life care
Please call Jennifer McBride, M.A., F.T., at (303) 577-6057 or email to learn more.